We’re looking for a Facial Aesthetics Associate to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Darlington, County of Durham.
Specialist Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 2 days per week- Monday 4-8pm / Saturday 8-2pm
- Great private earning potential with 50% revenue share
- Friendly and supportive team
- Please note: Requires to have level 7 in Facial Aesthetics/ working towards to be considered
This stunning eight surgery mixed dental practice offers a new innovative modern working environment with Dentally software, Kodak digital x ray processing, digital OPG, Rotary Endo, air-conditioning and built for best practice with CQC + HTM.
You will be supported by an established and sociable team, a clinical team including Oral surgeon, Orthodontist, Implant surgeon, CQC lead a Regional Clinical Support Advisor, dedicated Therapist/Hygienist and a qualified and professional support team with time in the practice ranging from 3 – 18 years. The practice offers a full range of NHS and Private dental care.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Hannah Hazel Mobile: 07936 358554 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.