We’re looking for an Orthodontic Therapist to work with us at our well established Total Orthodontics practices in Uckfield and Brighton, East Sussex (part of Bupa Dental Care) to cover a period of maternity leave.
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 5 days per week - Monday to Friday
- Excellent hourly rate
- Working closely with the specialists
Your GDC registration, DBS check and professional indemnity are all covered by Bupa Dental Care for this orthodontic therapist role
As an Orthodontic Therapist at Bupa, you’ll benefit from exceptional development and opportunities and an experienced practice team around you - all in an environment built to help you succeed and feel comfortable coming to work.
Your salary and benefits:
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our orthodontic therapist benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you’re well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join Bupa Dental Care:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- To help with this we have established dental nurse career pathways leading to senior roles, free specialist training and free CPD. Being part of Bupa means access to many different career opportunities across other parts of the business too.
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to discounted gym memberships with a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to a counselor
- 24/7 free access to our confidential telephone consultation service with our teams of GPs and nurses. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- A additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.