We are seeking a full or part time associate to join our team in a well-established, busy, mixed (mainly private), independently owned practice.
There is an already well-established patient list to take over immediately, although happy to await a notice period for the right candidate. Attractive remuneration package averaging £95,000 p/a gross based on a 4-day week.
- Mixed practice - 75% private / 25% NHS (children and young adults only)
- 9 Surgeries
- Separate decontamination room
- Long standing support team in place with many years’ experience
- BDA good practice scheme
- All dental rooms are fully equipped with digital X-rays
- All surgeries have air filtration units and air conditioning installed
- Fully computerised with R4 software
- The practice compromises of 7 dentists, 6 hygienists and a highly skilled support team with a wealth of experience
- Full compliance manager on site
- GDC registration required
- NHS performer number required
- Proof of right to work in the UK required
The right candidate will be professional, patient-focused, and able to contribute, alongside the team, to our high standards of patient care and services.
To find out more or apply please send your CV and letter of application to; Georgina Smith, email@example.com