What the role involves
All items in scope of duty as a Specialist in Endodontics including:
- Working the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month
- Treating the cause, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the tooth root, dental pulp, and surrounding tissue
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Essex's premier private dental and specialist referral practice, Highland View Dental Care are dedicated to only the highest quality care for our patient's oral health. Our dentists and specialists have over 20 years' experience each, not to mention additional benchmark postgraduate qualifications in every specialty treatment on offer.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dental Hygienist, looking to further their career.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.
Please apply now!