Associate Dentist / Inverness, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a group of dental practice located in Inverness, Scotland to recruit Associate Dentists to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full-time or part-time opportunity; 2-5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Saturday.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- Dentist will be working with an established list transfer.
- Practice can offer a % of fees achieved – OTE up to £100,000 (FTE).
- Retention bonus available.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom over diaries and materials.
- Mentorship and shadowing opportunities in Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics and Endodontics from industry experts across the group.
- Access to annual CPD events plus Dental Tubules CPD membership.
- 2-4 surgery dental practices.
- Full clinical support in place.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, iTero Scanner.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to Recruitment@mbrdental.co.uk. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page