What the role involves
Are you looking for a private role where you can build and develop your skills?
Look no further we have the perfect role for you.
- Working Every Tuesdays with flexible working hours available
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
When you are part of the Burgess and Hyder family, we aim to help you succeed. We’re in the business of growing with you; with the firm foundation of NHS care, and providing excellent patient experience in primary general dental services. This NHS experience would suit applicants who are beginning their professional career pathway.
You want professional growth, and we want to grow our practices and expand our in house talent. We love what we do, and we attract dental professionals who have a passion for their work. When dentists care about the results they give their patients, they always strive for more. They want to grow their career, develop their results, and take part in training opportunities. Burgess and Hyder can pair you with a mentor and help you move into areas of dentistry that you may not have access to in your current position and practice.
Tell us what you want to do, where your interests are, and where you want your career to take you. Your path to success may align with what we do and what we care about at Burgess and Hyder.