We’re looking for a Hygienist to work with us at our 6 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Teignmouth, Devon.
As a Hygienist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go.
Hygienist vacancy details
- 1 day per week (Friday available)
- Excellent hourly rate
- Established, well managed appointment book
Bupa Dental Care Teignmouth is a well-established 6 surgery practice, offering a modern working environment and fully computerised with with Dentally software. Equipped with an OPG, digital x-rays and an Apex Locator. The practice has experienced longstanding associates and hygienists in situ with an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Seaside location
- Located within walking distance from shops, restaurants & cafes
- Close by, easy access to trains and buses
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.