What the role involves
All items in scope of duty as a Specialist in Orthodontics including:
- Flexible working days and hours
- Offer a wide selection of orthodontic techniques tailored to the patient
- Diagnose, prevent, and treat teeth and jaw irregularities
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you
- GDC specialist list
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Are you suffering from “Big City Blindness”? Have you considered a stress free commute to a state of the art practice surrounded by beautiful scenery and with a higher disposable income than a city job would bring?.
How about a motivated and stable support team, multi-disciplinary specialist colleagues with teaching opportunities (think all the good bits of being a consultant without the hassle), and appreciative patients.
Love of the outdoors isn’t compulsory, but if it floats your boat (perhaps literally), you could get in the sea or on the moors before or after work or visit some of the best restaurants, hotels and even theatres in Europe.
Don’t follow the crowd, come and have a look at how good life can be in Cornwall.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.