What the role involves
As a well known, and well established group of practices, there are many opportunities and resources we offer:
- We currently have a full time or part time opportunity at Coundon
- Providing an excellent experience within NHS primary care general dental services
- The flexibility to provide comprehensive patient choice through our NHS contracts that can be complemented with a wide range of private treatments
- Over a dozen practices in the UK
- Diversity of practices within a close location
- A close knit group of clinicians to learn from and add to your network
- An abundance of patients who already know, trust and value our group
- An Implantologist in the group looking to train and develop dentists to restore dental implants
- A great team for support in all areas
- NHS Tier 1 Sedation Contract
- Approved Foundation Training practices within the group with four Education Supervisors, enhancing peer support across the group
- Dental Therapist support across the group
- Health and Justice Contracts within the Northeast Prison Cluster
- Receive exposure to world renowned dentists within the group, improving your reputation within the industry
What we need from you
- GDC registration, and NHS number required. Sponsorship and relocation packages available.
- Provide an all round excellent patient care service.
Tell us what you want to do, where your interests are, and where you want your career to take you. Your path to success may align with what we do and what we care about at Burgess and Hyder.
The Burgess and Hyder Group has served the Northeast Region for over 25 years. We are devoted to providing the highest quality dental care from a large network of experienced team members. Our group currently includes approximately 40 dentists and specialists, 10 hygienists and almost 100 employees. We are committed to providing oral health care to over 75,000 patients across the group, who remain loyal to us because we care.
We are part of the Dentex Group which is a unique group in the UK and is a great fit for what we do at Burgess and Hyder. Dentex allows us to run as we always have, retaining the long-established culture, brand, and values of our practices. However, they have an incredible group of practices and a pathway that can enable your dental career to progress in so many ways. Whether you choose to remain in NHS or aspire to a pathway to private, Dentex provides great opportunity.
A key to Burgess and Hyder’s success, and the success of our dentists, is the opportunity and support our group provides. We have three major offerings that appeal to dentists looking to grow professionally.
1. We give you choice by allocating designated private clinical time.
2. We give you training specific to your needs and desires.
3. Discuss your aspirations with Rahul Doshi, Dentex Clinical Director, and a path to mixed or private practice with access to some of the UK’s best practices and clinicians, great courses and incredible support.