The Role – Treatment Coordinator / Dental Nurse at Angle House Crouch End (N8 8TA)
We are looking for an experienced Treatment Coordinator/Dental Nurse, who wants to be a big part of the Angle House success story. The Treatment Coordinator/Dental Nurse role is a great opportunity for a people’s person to take over the customer relations link between our clinical team and our patients. This role will assist with patient bookings, marketing, finance management, closely working with the reception team and essentially driving our business forward to meet our business plan.
You’ll also have the chance to develop new skills. We’re big on promoting people from within, so there’ll be plenty of scope for progression if you want to broaden your horizons.
This role is full time, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays.
Why work with us?
- Bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Private medical cover (after 1 year of service)
- Great working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Training and development opportunities (paid membership with iLearn and Angle House Education)
- Enhanced pension scheme (after 2 years of service)
- Social events (online at present)
- GDC fees paid and indemnity cover
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Communicate with patients and provide support throughout their patient journey
- Support the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Manage diary appointments and treatment schedules
- Build and maintain strong relationships with patients
- Promote private treatment and be involved with marketing programs
- Perform iTero scans, patient consultations, smile checks and creating financial plans
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Help make agreed business objectives happen, and monitor achievements
- Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3 or equivalent
- Radiography qualified
- GDC Registration
- Interest in Orthodontics
- Customer focus & enthusiasm
- Great customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience in iTero scanning
- Scanning and de-contamination qualifications are desirable
- Previous experience in orthodontics
Established in 1988, Angle House has several multi-disciplinary specialist dental practices across London. In each practice, a team of expert orthodontic professionals work together to provide excellent orthodontic care for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and want our patients to experience a courteous, caring, friendly and safe environment where patients' smile and dental health are our priority.