What the role involves
All items in scope of duty as a Specialist in Endodontics including:
- Specialist Endodontist Required, South West Specialist Orthodontist required to work 4-5 days per week across 3 multi-specialist referral centres in Cornwall and Devon (locations and days negotiable).
- Established referral base and full list.
- Treating the cause, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the tooth root, dental pulp, and surrounding tissue
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you
- GDC specialist list
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
River Practice is Cornwall’s award-winning multi-specialist dental centre including Orthodontics, Endodontics, Dental Implants & Periodontics.
Offering a wide range of specialist dentistry treatments, our team at River Practice in Truro, Penzance and Camborne, Cornwall, providing our patients with the smile they have always wanted.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive.
We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.