Employed Dentist, Gillingham Area
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for ambitious Regional Employed Dentists to join us in Gillingham. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Guaranteed Base Salary ranging from £35,000 to £50,000
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- GDC, Medical Indemnity, Laboratory Bills & core CPD paid – private work paid at 40% of fees
- 25 days paid holiday + stats + 5 CPD days
- Access to the mydentist Academy, development days, and networking events.
- Employee benefits i.e. maternity leave, sick leave etc.
- Flexible working hours to suit your other commitments from 2 days to 5 days a week (salary would be pro-ratad accordingly)
- A Car Allowance
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Interested? Get in touch with Mark Jones on 07593 506 788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.