We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly dental practice based in Nottingham.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- £9.50 per hour for a trainee, Between £10.80 per hour - £11.50 for qualified!
- Flexible working days and hours!
- Full-time position available
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Clinical and 40% of Admin tasks
- GDC and CPD costs covered
- Uniform and PPE is provided
- “sunshine bonus” – after passing 3 months of probation you get an extra 1 ½ days of pay!!!
- Would be supporting with the Associate Dentist and Dental Hygienist
- Implant, facial aesthetics and orthodontics are in high demand so lots of assistance with this
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Brilliant rated Mixed Dental Practice with 8 surgeries
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Fully digital practice with Digital X Rays Intra Oral Camera and more !
- Systems for Dentists – training is provided
- The practice offers amazing services such as Implants, whitening and other dentistry cosmetics
- Full support on site with trained professionals with 3Hygienists, Associates and Nurses
- Modern practice, well lit and well ventilated
- Strong management systems
- Parking on site
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call into the office line on 0203 9129 805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity