We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Bovingdon.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- QUALIFIED OR TRAINEE DENTAL NURSE
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available – Flexible hours
- £15 PER HOUR FOR QUALIFIED / £10 FOR TRAINEE
- Looking for a friendly and transparent professional
- Implants and Invisalign assistance experience would be very helpful
- Immediate start would be ideal
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
- 3 Recently Refurbished Surgeries
- Digital practice with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator, CBCT Scanner + SOE
- High volumes of Composite Fillings, Crowns, Bridges and Whitening offered
- Diverse and Supportive team made up from Dentists, Hygienists, Specialists, Nurses, PM and Receptionist
- Parking available onsite
- Come and Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.