Dental Nurse Jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. £11.50 per hour, Independent, mixed dental practice. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with a modern, superbly equipped Independent Dental Practice is seeking to recruit an experienced dental nurse for a full-time position.
- Dental Nurse
- Full-time (part-time considered)
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Independent Dental Practice
- Mixed practice offering a huge breadth of dental treatments
- Established dental practice providing NHS and high-end cosmetic procedures
- £11.50 per hour
- Hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Candidates must be qualified dental nurses
- Superb practice with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent clinical and support team
- Excellent career development opportunities, you will be well supported to develop professionally
- Excellent staff retention
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6200
Located in West Hull, this is a large multi surgery practice accommodating dentists with expertise in each specialist branch of dentistry. The practice is a provider of NHS dentistry in the area but also has an excellent reputation for the provision of independent fee-paying treatment including cosmetic and implants.
The practice is extremely well organised and structured with spacious surgeries, equipped to an exceptionally high standard. The practice also boasts separate waiting areas which are designed with comfort in mind with coffee machines, and televisions in order to relax patients before their treatment. The practice has a great management and administrative infrastructure and promotes a friendly team orientated work environment. We are currently seeking a dental nurse to assist a dentist providing NHS and private treatments; duties will be chair-side.
This is a superb opportunity for a dental nurse seeking an excellent practice to work in, wishing to work within a professional environment with great career prospects, training and support.
Applicants must have previous dental nurse experience, have a dental nurse qualification and be registered with the General Dental Council.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Darran Walenta at Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729