What the role involves
All items in scope of duty as a Specialist in Orthodontics including:
- Working 1-3 days a week, days are flexible
- Taking over an existing patient list
- Orthodontist required for both private and NHS patients
- Offer a wide selection of orthodontic techniques tailored to the patient
- Diagnose, prevent, and treat teeth and jaw irregularities
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
On-going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer-reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills.
Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex as seen here
What we need from you
- GDC specialist list
- Performer Number
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Are you a talented Specialist Orthodontist looking for your next role in an award-winning practice?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, patient focused Specialist Orthodontist to join a fantastic practice providing the very best Orthodontic treatments in the East Midlands. The role is part-time, 1-3 days with flexibility on days worked.
The practice has all the state-of-the-art digital equipment you could wish for, including Digital Imaging, iTero and OPG/Ceph, and Dental Monitoring used routinely.
You will have a supportive team around you consisting of a Lead Specialist Orthodontist, Orthodontic Therapist, Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator, Orthodontic nurses and Marketing support.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.