Associate Dentist / Blackpool, Lancashire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Blackpool, Lancashire who are recruiting an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available immediately.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity, up to 5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday -Thursday 9am-5pm and Fridays 9am-4pm.
- Between 6000-9000 UDAs at circa £13-£14 depending on experience.
- Excellent Private potential paid at up to 50%.
- High demand for Implants, Orthodontics and Complex Restorative, with mentoring available in these clinical fields.
- Dentist will inherit a stable patient list from outgoing Associate.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom.
- Mixed practice working environment.
- Practice is happy to consider Associates looking to undertake their PLVE training and are in the process of acquiring sponsorship license for overseas candidates.
- Modern, forward-thinking practice that has been recently refurbished.
- Four surgery dental practice two Principals and one other Associate in situ.
- Computerised (SOE) with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, DLSR Camera TRIOS Scanner, and Speed Increasing Handpieces.
- Clinicians will have clinical support from experienced Dental Care Professionals.
- Dentist will have the option to refer patients to Therapist/ Hygienist to maximise clinical time.
- On-site parking available.
- Practice easily commutable from Preston.
- A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page