Clinical Director / Associate Dentist – Smilepod – London Dental Care
Smilepod is a well established and growing provider of quality Dental Care to Londoners. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Dentist to join the business as a Clinical Director / Associate Dentist.
This a permanent position, 2 days per week as Group Clinical Director and 2-3 days working as an associate Dentist in our London studios.
The Clinical role is to provide strategic clinical leadership for the Smilepod Group, developing collaborative relationships internally and externally, overseeing and ensuring robust clinical governance & regulatory compliance. To provide a reliable and trusted clinical voice within the business and to have high personal levels of commitment to business success, clinical excellence and integrity.
Re-numeration will comprise of the Clinical Director role at a pro rata £95,000-£120,000 pa with competitive associate dental % rates.
We are looking for a GDC registered Dentist with at least 10 years experience
• To provide strategic clinical leadership for Smilepod, London Dental Care
• Develop collaborative relationships internally and externally
• Oversee and ensure robust clinical governance & regulatory compliance for Smilepod
• To be a reliable and trusted clinical voice within the business and to have high personal levels of commitment to business success, clinical excellence and integrity.
• Lead the development of Smilepod clinical strategies, ensuring delivery of safe, high quality and compliant care and services whilst maximising delivery against customer growth and P&L targets.
• Work with colleagues to ensure high levels of clinical associate & employee engagement.
• Comfortable making independent decisions, escalating where necessary.
• Be the point of escalation for Dental clinical delivery issues, complaints and incidents.
• Ensuring complaints, incidents and risk management reporting processes are adopted
• Collaborative working with Operations to encourage and support clinician meetings and CPD events.
What we’re looking for:
• Qualified, GDC registered dentist, CQC experience
• Clinical experience of no less than 10 years.
• Be able to make appropriate decisions independently.
• A passion for delivering better health outcomes for patients and commercial benefits for our customers.
• Ensure that patient/customer satisfaction is a top priority.
• Seek to create a culture that is open and transparent.
• Seek to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills