Associate Dentist / Tamworth, Staffordshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Tamworth, Staffordshire to recruit an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full Time/Part time considered
- Monday to Friday flexible working hours.
- Flexible UDA target.
- Up to £11.50 per UDA.
- Good scope for private dentistry.
- 50/50 Private/Lab Fees
- Modern, Multi surgery dental practice.
- Computerised, Digital X-Rays, Intra-Oral cameras
- CBCT scanner, Rotary endo
- Practice provide general dentistry, Dental Implants, Restorative, Sedation, Orthodontics.
- Opportunity for support and development.
- 6 weeks annual leave per year including study leave
- Access to study days and educational information
- Sponsorship/Tier 2 visa available along with a mentor at the practice.
- EU Dentists / PLVE dentists can be considered for this position.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC and have an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Staffordshire please visit our Staffordshire jobs page.