Associate Dentist / Chester, Cheshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Chester, Cheshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time position, part time considered (3-5 days).
- Surgery space; Monday - Friday 08.30am -17.30pm (flex).
- Up to 6000 UDAs available.
- Up to £12 per UDA.
- 50/50 Labs/Private fees.
- Dentist will inherit an established list of NHS and Denplan patients.
- Great scope for private dentistry.
- All Private skills welcome at the practice.
- 7 Surgery modern dental practice (expanding to 9 surgeries).
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Itero Scanner, CT Scanner.
- Practice provide Dental Implants, Endodontics, Sedation, Invisalign.
- Dental Hygiene & Therapist support at the practice.
- Experience dental nurse.
- Allocated free parking at the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Cheshire area please visit our Cheshire jobs page