Private Dentist / Petersfield, Hampshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located In Petersfield Hampshire to recruit a private dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Position available immediately (with notice periods taken into consideration).
- Part Time position 2-3 days per week
- Monday Tuesday Friday 0830 -530.
- Fully private dental practice offering high quality family dentistry, Implants and specialist Orthodontics.
- The dentist will take over retiring principals list of patients.
- Fee per Item and plan patients.
- Excellent remuneration to be discussed at interview.
- Practice require an experienced private dentist to provide a high quality, caring and professional service to an established patient base.
- The successful applicant will have a caring, ethical and empathetic approach to patients, whist maintaining the very high clinical standards at the practice.
- A general skill set is required, however facial aesthetics and dental implants advantageous not essential.
- Additional skill sets welcome at the practice.
- 4 Surgery dental practice.
- Dental Hygienist support at the practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, CBCT Scanner, OPG and CEPH.
- Parking available near the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with 5+ years UK post graduate experience and a valid DBS check.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page