Private Dentist / Southampton, Hampshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Southampton, Hampshire to recruit a private dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice
- Position available to start immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- 3-4 days per week.
- Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30, with 1 late evening until 7.30 (Pref Mon or Wed)
- 45% private fees.
- Approx salary £100K + per year for 3-4 days.
- Practice require an experienced private dentist.
- Taking over existing private patient list (FPI) from Principal Dentist.
- Mixture of general treatments with an emphasis on cosmetic treatments.
- Practice required dentist with complex restorative skills with experience in full mouth rehabs.
- Ideally the dentist with have post graduate qualifications in restorative dentistry.
- 8 Surgery dental practice.
- Dental practice has been established 80+ Years.
- Computerised (Kodak R4), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral cameras, Trios Scanner, OPG, CBCT Scanner
- Dental Hygienist Support at the practice/
- Practice provide a friendly professional working environment with great support from the principal dentist and the management team.
- On-Site Parking.
All Dentist applying for this position must be GDC registered with experience of private dentistry in the UK and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page.