Dental Practice Manager / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 37.5 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- £28k - £30k per annum - negotiable depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years' dental practice management experience and have a strong dental background.
- You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed targets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, managing KPI’s & practice budgets and be commercially aware.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants, Invisalign & Hygiene services.
- 6 surgery, computerised ISmile (soon to be Dentally) practice.
- Car parking available.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.