Private Dentist – Guernsey, Channel Islands – Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a private dental practice in Guernsey, Channel Islands to recruit an experienced private dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available asap or notice periods taken into consideration
- Full time position; part time considered (minimum 3 days per week).
- Monday to Thursday 8-530, Friday 8-2.
- Practice requires a private associate dentist.
- Previous experience required in private sector with a general & cosmetic skill set.
- Experience in Orthodontics (conventional and Invisalign) advantageous, not essential.
- Existing and established patient list, taking over from a retired dentist.
- Superb earning potential.
- Private fees 45 – 50% depending on experience.
- 4 surgery dental practice.
- Modern dental practice that has recently been refurbished.
- Computerised SOE, Digital X-Rays.
- Digital OPG, Intra Oral Cameras, Rotary Endo, CT Scanner.
- Practice has been stablished for 25+ Years
- Dental hygienist support.
- No capital gains tax, 20% income tax, no VAT on the island.
Dentist must be GDC registered with experience in private sector and a valid DBS check
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies, visit our website