We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in York on a fixed term basis.
Associate Dentist vacancy:
• Up to 2 days per week (Mondays & Wednesdays)
• UDA rate of £14 - 2600 UDA's available
• Great private earning potential - 50% split
• Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
• Fixed term Maternity cover (12 months)
You can expect:
• Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
• Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
• A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
• Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
About Bupa Dental York
York is a beautiful gothic town beaming with history, a popular tourist destination with a variety of sporting and cultural events and activities year-round.
Situated just off the A59 entering York, we are just a 20-minute walk from the train station, on all major bus routes and have some limited on-site parking.
Established mixed practice with 7 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerized, Dentally software and a CBCT scanner. The practice was acquired by Bupa in April 2002. Initially a 3-dentist practice but merging with another local practice in 2008, we now have 8 dentists, 2 hygienists, 1 therapist and an implant specialist.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.