Private Dentist / Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire / Full or Part Time.
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire to recruit a Private Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available from January / February 2023.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity – Monday to Friday available.
- Clinicians must be able to offer a minimum of Mondays 8.30am-5.30pm and Fridays 8.30am-4pm,
- Negotiable working hours to be discussed at interview.
- Dentist will inherit an established list of Private patients (Practice Plan) from relocating Associates.
- Practice can offer a 50% split on fees.
- The successful candidate will be managing a list of high-value treatments such as Whitening, Invisalign, Cfast, Six Month Smile, Endodontics, and Composite Bonding with experience in these clinical fields advantageous.
- Practice are looking for an experienced candidate who is able to offer general dentistry plus more complex treatments.
- Full clinical freedom is available.
- Position belongs to an established four-surgery dental practice who are in the process of converting to Private.
- The practice will be Private from Dec 2022.
- Well-equipped surgeries with all the latest technologies including Dentally Software, iTero Element 5D Scanner, Intraoral Cameras with Caries detection, Rotary Endodontics, Air Extraction & Exchange, and Digital X-rays.
- Clinicians will have the support of two Associate Dentists, an Operations Manager, a Treatment Co-Ordinator, Receptionists, and qualified Dental Nurses.
- Two Hygiene Therapists are also available for in-house Airflow and Implant maintenance referrals.
- The practice boasts a stable team, with the previous Associates working at the practice for 8 and 10 years.
- The successful candidate must be confident offering exceptional dental care to the highest clinical standard.
- Easily commutable from Stockport, Manchester, and Sheffield.
- Practice has been established 14+ years and has a loyal patient base.
- Free onsite parking is available.
All candidates must have 5+ years post graduate experience and be registered with the GDC with UK Private experience. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Derbyshire area please visit our Derbyshire jobs page