We are looking for a full time Dental Nurse to join our busy practice in Stowmarket. The role would be working Monday to Thursday with Saturdays on a rota basis.
We are a busy Private and NHS dental practice with a great team of dedicated dental professionals all striving to deliver excellent patient care. Our practice is fully modernized with digital x-rays using SfD dental software.
We are looking for someone that is cheerful, caring and efficient, a real team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
You will be assisting our great team of general dentists as well as supporting our implant clinics and providing reception duties when required.
What will you be doing -
- Welcoming patients and making them feel comfortable
- Providing chairside support to the dentist for a wide range of treatments
- Cleaning instruments and surgeries
- Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
- Using the computer to update patient records
- Work closely with the dentist, responding quickly to requests and generally keeping the surgery ready for use
- What we can offer our Trainees -
- Excellent training and support from our experienced team
- A fabulous working environment
- Paid training time
- National recognised qualification
- A very rewarding career
If you have the relevant experience and skills as a Dental Nurse, we would love to hear from you.
Competitive salary, based on experience, will be discussed at the interview stage.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
Applications without a covering letter may not be considered.