Private Associate Dentist / Dorchester, Dorset / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Dorchester, Dorset to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full-time or part-time opportunity, Monday to Friday.
- Practice open Mon & Tues 8am-7pm, Wed to Fri 8am-5pm.
- Private growth role.
- Practice can offer a guaranteed salary whilst the list grows.
- 50% split on all Private work completed.
- Superb potential for private dentistry.
- Practice can offer co-funding on courses.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom on materials and diary management.
- Four surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays, rotary endo, Microscope, Intraoral cameras, and iTero scanner.
- Hygiene support is available to maximise clinical time.
- The practice offers all aspects of general dentistry plus Invisalign, Whitening, Composites, Oral Surgery, and Implants.
- Supportive environment with four Associates, Hygienist, Nurses and Practice Manager in situ.
- Modern working environment with up to date with new equipment.
- Car parking is available.
Dentists must be GDC registered, hold a recent DBS check and have an active performer number to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV . For more jobs in the Dorset area please visit our Dorset jobs page