We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Darlington, County of Durham.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Fully Private growth role
- Up to 4 days per week
- £450 guaranteed daily income for the first 3 months
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Friendly and supportive practice team including a Treatment and Patient Care Co-ordinator
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
This stunning eight surgery mixed dental practice offers a new innovative modern working environment with Dentally Software, Kodak digital x ray processing, digital OPG, Rotary Endo, air-conditioning and built for best practice with CQC + HTM.
You will be supported by an established and sociable team, a clinical team including Oral surgeon, Orthodontist, Implant surgeon, CQC lead a Regional Clinical Support Advisor, dedicated Therapist/Hygienist and a qualified and professional support team with time in the practice ranging from 3 – 18 years. The practice offers a full range of NHS and Private dental care.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Hannah Hazel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.