We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our 7 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Brixham, Devon
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days per week
- Up to 6000 UDAs at a great rate
- Great private earning potential - 45% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including our brand new Bupa Smile Plans and 0% finance
About Bupa Dental Care Brixham:
Bupa Dental Care Brixham (Formerly Harbour Way Dental Practice) is an established Practice situated on the main road into Brixham. Fully computerised with Dentally software and OPG on site. The Practice currently has 5 dentists, 3 hygienists and 1 Implantologist supported by a team of fully trained, professional support staff. Delivering Private and NHS care, we also offer Denplan, DPAS and our brand new Bupa Smile Plans.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Free patient parking plus additional off road parking nearby
- Longstanding, friendly associates in situ
- Fully established, loyal patient base
- Situated just a short walk away from one of the UK's prettiest working harbours
- Bupa Dental Care Brixham uses Dentally, software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process.
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.