If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Hygienist - Verwood, Dorset - Part-timeDental Hygienist vacancy details:
- 2 days per week (Mon/Fri)
- Predominately private practice
- Excellent hourly rate on offer
- Discounted Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Bupa Dental Care Verwood is a predominantly private practice based in the small, scenic town of Verwood, which was established in 1983. We have a long history of providing dental care for the local community and those in the surrounding areas of Dorset. We provide private dental services, emergency appointments and NHS care for under 18s.
BDC Verwood is a very well established and modern four surgery practice which has recently expanded. We have longstanding General Associates in situ as well as and Implant Surgeon and Hygienist.
Our team at BDC Verwood have been at the practice for many years and therefore this is an incredibly rare and exciting opportunity for a new full time associate to join the team!
- Modern surgeries with windows
- Beautiful Garden outside the practice
- Affluent area with huge private potential
- Parking available
- 15 minute drive from Ringwood and 25 minutes from Bournemouth
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no
shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great
service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we
remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help
provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.