We’re looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our well-established Maidstone Total Orthodontic practice in Kent (part of Bupa Dental Care)
As a Hygienist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Dental Hygienist vacancy details
- 1 day per month – Thursday or Friday
- Great earning potential
About Bupa Dental Care Maidstone Total Orthodontics:
Well established, 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised and Orthotrac Software. Experienced longstanding specialists, supported by a dedicated team of qualified professional support staff.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Hygienist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.