If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Lead Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Churchtown Southport, Merseyside.
Lead Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £14 per UDA
- Flexible working hours (8am-8pm,8am-2pm,2pm-8pm)
- up to 4 days per week
- Up to 6500 udas
- Busy established diary!
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Southport Churchtown is located in the the picturesque village of Churchtown, just 3 miles from Southport town Centre. The practice has great road, rail and bus links to Preston, Liverpool and Ormskirk.
The practice is modern, spacious and well equipped, all surgeries have opening windows & air conditioning. The team consists of 6 Associates, 1 Hygienist, a large qualified Nursing team and 2 trainee nurses due to qualify soon. The practice are able to offer implant restoratives, Orthodontics and Endodontics through our skilled, and long standing team.
-Long standing team
-Free on site parking
-Well equipped & modern working environment
-Excellent private potential
-Established and well maintained patient books
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.