If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Full or part time
Hull, Holderness Road
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to partner with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Hull, Holderness Road.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days per week (Flexible on days, Monday to Friday)
- Performance bonus £10,000 (pro rata)
- Estimated earnings £100,000+
- Optional Saturdays available
- Up to 7,000 UDAs available + established private list
- Great private earning potential - 50% split!
- Great UDA Rate of £15
Hull Holderness Road is a 10-surgery site, 9 surgeries fitted with modern Belmont chairs and 1 Sirona dental chair. The practice is well equipped with zoom whitening equipment, intraoral camera, apex locator, intra oral camera, digital x-rays & Dentally software. We currently offer treatments such as Quick Straight Teeth orthodontics & facial Aesthetics.
The practice has a large team of highly experienced and dedicated staff, with 7 Dentists, 2 Dental Therapists, 14 Qualified Dental Nurses (including a Lead Nurse) and an outstanding support team. The team are very supportive and close-knit, enjoying regular social activities and meet ups outside of work.
The practice is very central, with great bus links, easily commutable to local areas and the motorway. Only short 15-minute drive from Hull Paragon Interchange Bus & Train station, and 35-minute drive from Humberside Airport.
There are several places to eat out at lunch that are just a short walk from the practice. The practice is located in Kingston Retail Park on the busy Holderness Road where there are plenty of opportunities to shop. It is also a 5-minute walk from Mount Pleasant Retail Park and 10-minute drive (25-minute walk) from Hull City Centre, where there are several activities to suite everyone. There are 2 gyms/swimming pools within a 20-minute walk and the beautiful East Park is only a 5-minute drive from the practice.
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive & longstanding team
- Modern and spacious surgeries with Air conditioning
- Excellent transport links and access to the motorway
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.