We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our fully established Bupa Dental Care practice in Ripon Clock Tower.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Predominately Private role with small UDA contract attached
- Up to 4 days per week
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- 500 UDAs at a great rate
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
About Ripon Clock Tower
The practice is within close walking distance to the town centre, there any many attractive tourist features such as Fountain's Abbey and Studley Royal. The practice is on a great bus route going towards Leeds and Harrogate. Friendly, long-standing team with a warm, family feel. Experienced clinicians within the practice specialising in implants, sedation, orthodontics and cosmetic work. The practice equipped with modern surgeries and equipment.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.