If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Oral Surgeon/Implantologist to work with us at our Fortwilliam Specialist Dental Clinic in Belfast, Northern Ireland.Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days per week
- Established referral base
- Great private earning potential
Fortwilliam Specialist Dental Clinic is a specialist oral surgery practice based on Antrim Road in Belfast. The majority of patients are referred to by other dentists, but we also accept self-referrals for dental implant treatment.
The practice offers complex oral surgery treatments on a referral-only basis, for both private and NHS patients and the team boasts five registered specialists in oral surgery who are highly qualified and experienced.
We handle the placement and restoration of implants, complex surgical tooth extractions, prosthodontics and a wide range of other advanced treatments, particularly for complex cases.
We’re also part of the HSCB NHS oral surgery pilot initiative and we have a teaching clinic with lecture room facilities for Queen’s University students.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact Number: 07719910665.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.