Dental Practice Manager / Fleet, Hampshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Fleet, Hampshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience as a Dental Practice Manager and have a strong dental background. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; coaching, leading & developing the team in a positive environment, planning income targets for the practice, reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve/ exceed targets, monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets, proactively marketing to drive patient numbers, ensuring CQC and legislative guidelines as the CQC registered manager, effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff. Practice Manager will be commercially minded, patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader. 7 surgery practice. Practice offers general dentistry alongside implants, Invisalign & Orthodontics. Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.