A Private Dental Practice has let us know about a new Specialist Orthodontist role available in Bilston and Stourbridge
The Practice is looking for an experience candidate willing to maintain the high standard of Patient and Clinical Care, whilst also being friendly and approachable.
About the role:
- Specialist Orthodontist role – Dual site between Bilston and Stourbridge
- Part-Time role – 1 to 2 days per week
- 700 UOAs available / 35 Full cases (21 UOAs each case) @ £28.5+ per UOA
- Established List – Mixed (both NHS and Private) treatments
- September Start
About the practice:
- Modern and Well-Established Practice – with Air-con and Well Lit surgeries
- Fully digital Practice with CTC Scanner, Intra Oral Cameras, and ITero Scanners for Invisalign and Medit Scanner
- Practice is linked with lab to instantly Produce required materials
- Equipment for Orthodontist Specialist is available on-site
- Nearby Parking available
- Join us!
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you