Associate Dentist - Penrhyndeudraeth
We’re looking to partner with an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Penrhyndeudraeth, near Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £5k advanced performance-related bonus on joining and further £5k after year
- We are flexible on the number of days and working hours so will hopefully be able to find something to suit you.
- Up to 6000 UDAs
- Guaranteed day rate of £400 per day for the first 3 months
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- We have 1500 private patients with a waiting list of additional private patients wanting to come to our practice
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Our Penrhyn practice is located in the village of Penrhyndeudraeth, close to the town of Porthmadog, just a short drive from beautiful beaches and stunning scenery of the Snowdonia National Park and the Italian Style Village Portmeirion. Our practice is long standing in the area having been established for 16 years, we have long standing dentists in situ. You will be joining a friendly team and will be working in a beautiful location.
Our practice offers:
- A modern, well furbished environment with 4 surgeries.
- Full digital X-Ray processing
- Free and accessible parking
- Great NHS and Private earning potential
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.