What the role involves
- Preventative dental health and the treatment of gum disease
- Undertaking routine dental fixes of baby and permanent teeth
- Putting in crowns
- Extracting teeth
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of professional cleaning and patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive renumeration
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer-reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dental Therapist, looking to further their career.
Since our inception in 2014, Dentex Health has collaborated with a substantial number of successful dental practices across the UK and are on track to achieve 150 partner practices by 2022.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.
Please apply now!