What the role involves
- Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities as reasonably requested
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- 24/7 access to free Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Dental allowance, and eye care vouchers for VDU users
- Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
- Online CPD funded
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
What we need from you
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Comply with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
Street Farm Dental Studio was established in 1987 in a beautiful grade II listed building. It was re-located from a long standing Dental Practice in Ockendon. Dr Mansoor Qureshi has been an associate and now a partner since 1994. Dr Vijay Gohil joined the Street farm team in 2001 and became a partner in 2004. Between them both they have nearly half a century of clinical experience and empathetic patient management skills.
We have a rare opening for a Full time Dental Nurse, ,Qualified is preferable although a trainee would be considered.
We are a team orientated Studio dedicated to providing excellent patient care and committed to staff development.
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent patient care and committed to staff development.
Please apply now!