With experienced mentors available to nurture your career we are pleased to be able to welcome EU or PLVE dentists who have completed their ORE exams.
You can achieve guaranteed income for first 3 months as an Associate Dentist - Estimated first year earnings of £60,000 NHS with scope to improve from year two onwards, and upwards of £40,000 future private potential in this town in Kent, England.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on +44(0)7739 339561 or via email Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At our Welldene Dental Clinic you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with Full or Part time opportunities ~ available days Mon-Fri + occasional Sat
- An annual contract of up to 6000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- Coaching and mentoring available to support your career development.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD and access to our Oslo Training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
- Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk or +44(0)7739 339561 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.