You can achieve estimated earnings of £97,000 NHS and upwards of £40,000 private potential in our Little London Dental Clinic, Chichester.
Colosseum Dental is a clinically-led group that has also been certified as a “Great Place to Work” - further information can be found on our website https://www.colosseumdental.co.uk/careers
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on +44(0)7739 339561 or via email Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk - We would love to talk to you, and we are confident you will love us.
We understand what matters to you
- Great work/life balance with available days Monday - Friday
- An annual contract of 7500 UDAs and huge private potential
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD and access to our Oslo Training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This 7 surgery clinical is located just off the busy high street and located in the affluent town of Chichester, on the South Coast. With close links to Portsmouth to the West and Brighton to the East.
Additionally, the local train station is just a 5-minute walk and there is public car parking nearby.
We have a fantastic team at our Little London Dental Clinic with experienced clinicians and experienced support staff. The clinic is a fun and vibrant place to work with fantastic patient feedback on their experience.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
If you don't have a CV don't worry, just contact us on Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk or +44(0)7739 339561 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.