You can achieve estimated earnings of over £55,000 NHS and upwards of £10,000 private potential for 2-3 days per week at this seaside location.
Colosseum Dental is a clinically-led group that has also been certified as a “Great Place to Work” - further information can be found on our website https://www.colosseumdental.co.uk/careers
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on +44(0)7739 339561 or via email Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk - We would love to talk to you, and we are confident you will love us.
We understand what matters to you
- Great work/life balance with Part time opportunities ~ available days Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
- An annual contract of up to 4600 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- Coaching and mentoring available to support your career development.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD and access to our Oslo Training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This 3 surgery clinic is located in the heart of Brighton with great public transport links and a public car park and Brighton seafront is just down the road. The practice has had significant investment and refurbishment in the last 2 years, with minimal high needs and generally friendly patients. There is huge potential for private in the practice also with a lot of interest in social orthodontics.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
If you don't have a CV don't worry, just contact us on Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk or +44(0)7739 339561 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.