If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Orthodontic Therapist to partner with us at our established Bupa Dental Care practice in Derby.Therapist vacancy details
- Up to 3 days per week - Mon/Thu/Fri
- Great hourly rate of pay
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, 3D CBCT Scanner, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. The practice offers a full range of treatments including dental implants, Invisalign, fixed orthodontics, facial aesthetics, teeth whitening and all aspects of cosmetic dentistry. There are experienced long standing clinicians, including Specialist Orthodontists, Orthodontic Therapists and Hygienists, supported by a dedicated Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator and team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free on-site parking
- Located in Alvaston, Derby, the practice is accessible from major commuting routes such as Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and Ashbourne to mention a few.
- Derby Train Station is approximately three miles away
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.