We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Long Eaton, Nottingham
Private Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Long Eaton
- Initially, 2 days per week with intention to build up days
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Practice offering Bupa Smile Plan - A ground-breaking plan for both new and existing patients. Providing you with a guaranteed monthly income and no fees payable by you.
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray, OPG and Apex Locator. The practice provides NHS services, general Private treatments along with Implants, Social Ortho and limited Sedation services. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Practice Manager and team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Access to a Hygienist
- Rotary Endodontics
- Air conditioning in all surgeries
- Free roadside car parking plus Pay & Display a short 2 min walk
- Lovely town with all major amenities within walking distance
- Located between Derby and Nottingham with great transport links to the M1 and A52
- Dentistry Awards Finalist Best Lead Nurse and Receptions also nominated this year
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Coordinator to help you grow and market your private services
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.