A Dental Practice has let us know about a new Endodontist role available in Stamford
The Practice is looking for an experience candidate willing to maintain the high standard of Patient and Clinical Care, whilst also being friendly and approachable.
About the role:
- ENDODONTIST ROLE
- Part-Time role – 1 day per Week
- Practice is Accepting those on Register or DWSI
- 50% Split on all Private Work Completed + Great Private potential!
- Experienced and Friendly support Staff – Willing to help whenever Possible
- Ability to start Right away
About the practice:
- Established with 6 Surgeries & with Modern working Environment
- Fully Computerised Practice with Digital X-ray, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera and Apex Locator
- All Surgeries are Equipped with AirCon + Large Windows – For lots of Natural Lighting
- Practice includes ITero Scanner for Digitalised Impressions
- Experienced longstanding Associates in situ, including Implant Surgeons, Therapists and Invisalign providers
- Team includes Qualified Professional Support staff
- On-site Parking + Bus Stop directly outside of Practice
- Onsite Parking available
- Join us!
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you