Associate Dentist / Faversham, Kent / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Faversham, Kent to recruit an Assocaite Dentist to cover maternity.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Ongoing for 6-12 months.
- Full time opportunity with part time also considered.
- Surgery space Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-1pm.
- Dentist is required to manage a well-established list of 50% NHS and 50% Private patients.
- Practice can offer a flexible UDA target at £12-£13 plus a 50%-55% split on Private.
- High demand for Invisalign, Cosmetic and Implants with skills in these clinical field advantageous.
- Three surgery dental practice with one other Assocaite in situ.
- Dentist will have the support of Hygienist and Practice Manager to maximise clinical time.
- Computerised (R4), with Digital X-rays, iTero Scanner and access to OPG in sister practice.
- Practice are looking for an experienced Associate who is confident working independently.
- Paid parking available nearby the practice.
- Practice has an excellent reputation in the local area for offering quality dentistry, evidenced by a 4.8 Google Reviews rating.
- Position belongs to an independently owned dental group of four practices who have been established for 30+ years.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active Performer Number, and have 2-3+ years post graduate experience. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page