What the role involves
This role would be suitable for someone who is a junior Oral Surgeon or a dentist with specialist interests.
- Working Days Mondays 8-5 pm
- Performer number required
- No UDA Targets
- £12.50 per UDA
- Treatment and ongoing management of irregularities and pathology of the jaw and mouth that require surgical intervention
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you
- GDC specialist list
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Nightingale Dental Clinic is a 10 surgeries mixed dental practice which offers treatment on a referral basis for orthodontics, sedation services, oral surgery and the placement of dental implants.
We have an amazing team made up of two principal dentists, 6 part time associate dentists, 2 full time associates, one orthodontic therapist, two qualified anesthetist, one recovery practitioner, one hygienist, eleven dental nurses (3 part time, 8 full time), four full time receptionists, and 2 practice managers, sedation is provided by a qualified medical anesthetist.
Since our inception in 2014, Dentex Health has collaborated with a substantial number of successful dental practices across the UK and are on track to achieve 150 partner practices by 2022.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.