What the role involves
Are you a newly qualified dentist looking to build on your experiences in a practice that can provide you with lots of support? or maybe you are just looking to take on a day or two to fill up your week.
Well look no further here at Vita Dental Spa we can offer you:
- Flexible working days and hours
- A relocation package/ competitive joining bonus
- A great opportunity to build your private revenue
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list of over 1000 patients
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional long serving dental nurses
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Large private revenue potential
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- NHS list number
- Previous experience of private and cosmetic treatments
- Valid indemnity cover and Full Disclosure
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Vita Dental Spa is an well established, award winning mixed Private/NHS dental practice situated in the affluent area of Monifieth.
The practice benefits from large private revenue potential and Denplan Care and Essential plans.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dentist, looking to further their career.